Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Brutal honesty :) :)

Zac: (too brynn) "Hey babe can i kiss you?" Brynn: "NO! you have GOOF all over your face!!"
   ((too me)) "he needs to get the goof off his face!" (hahahahahahaha I think she means goop :) hahahah I laughed so hard :) :) :)
Then, the other night we were all getting ready to go up to bed and Zac decided to lay down by Brynn and she goes: 
Brynn: "Ew, ZAC!! you need a shower! you smell stinky!!"
Mom: "It's ok Brynn, he'll have one in the morning."
Brynn: "NOOO! I will smell him all night!!"
Brooke & Zac: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Oh and then I guess I don't have that much I can laugh at zac for because the other morning I went down and sat by brynn on the couch and she says
Brynn: "Ew, Brooke you need a shower! Your hair stinks!!"
Zac: [laughs his head off] and says "haha Brooke now you can't tell me I stink!"
Brooke: "don't worry I still will :) Zac, go get in the shower"
I'm a little bit worried about this brutal honesty :) haha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha your family is so dang cute! i want brinn!!!!!! i hope i see you soon! maybe next time we'll come see u in CALI!!!!!!!! i love you so so so so so much!!!

Anonymous said...

Brooke! your family is so cute! i love brinn so much. i wish i would have grown up with her. lol. and zac is like huge now! freak i miss your freakin guts!!! you are so dang cute! i hope i see you soon! maybe next time we can come see you in CALI!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love you! -jessi!!!!!!! (messi jessi) haha