"Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, it empties today of its strength."
Monday, December 1, 2008
My birthday....
Sooooo.... my birthday is coming up :) the big 18 and I have no idea what to do!! :( so if anyone has any suggestions ;) feel freeeee to post a response :) :) haha thanks :)
Brooke, You should definitely do something fantastic for your birthday! I mean you only turn 18 once! Let's make a plan. I'll take you to dinner and a movie! One night this month lets have a girls night. Love you, Mom
Broooke!!! you're almost a legal adult. do something fun for your big day!!! if you cant come up to utah... :( then do something wild and crazy. or just wait til i get back to california and we will have so much fun. And whatever we do will seem even more fun because it will be packed into a very short time :) i love you!!! :D xoxoxoxo ~ally
3 comments:
Brooke,
You should definitely do something fantastic for your birthday! I mean you only turn 18 once! Let's make a plan. I'll take you to dinner and a movie! One night this month lets have a girls night.
Love you,
Mom
Brooke!!! Your almost 18!!!! Are you excited!?!? You should hang out with some of the most awesomest people!! :D
Broooke!!! you're almost a legal adult. do something fun for your big day!!! if you cant come up to utah... :( then do something wild and crazy. or just wait til i get back to california and we will have so much fun. And whatever we do will seem even more fun because it will be packed into a very short time :) i love you!!! :D xoxoxoxo ~ally
Post a Comment