"Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, it empties today of its strength."
Thursday, December 4, 2008
here is a laugh that will last you a while :)
ok..... this is the best blackmail picture in the history of my existance! But it's funny enough that I can deal with the embarrassment :) hahahahaha so here's for a good laugh enjoy :)
Ps.. whoever took this is in trouble with me big time :)
hahahahah that is hilarious brooke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh my goodness.... this one should be posted all over your school saying happy bday brooke! if i still went there i would do that for you hahaha :D
Brooke, you are so funny! I am the one who is in trouble I guess! You sleep so hard it was irresistible, I had to take this picture. You sleep just like your dad. Thanks for the laughs last night! Love ya, Mom
3 comments:
hahahahah that is hilarious brooke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh my goodness.... this one should be posted all over your school saying happy bday brooke! if i still went there i would do that for you hahaha :D
Brooke, you are so funny! I am the one who is in trouble I guess! You sleep so hard it was irresistible, I had to take this picture. You sleep just like your dad. Thanks for the laughs last night!
Love ya,
Mom
Love this one of you Brooke! I couldn't resist. Thanks for all the laughs last night.
Love ya,
mom
Post a Comment