"Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, it empties today of its strength."
Friday, December 12, 2008
hello there long lost blog! Haven't been here in a while :) but I just thought you should know that I just turned 18 2 days ago!!! I am officially a real person now! :) and also!!!!! I'm getting my lisence in 3 days!!!!! I can't wait SERIOUSLY! This is basically one of the very best weeks of my life! So yeah I'm excited :) but anyway I'm at school right now and I better go cause I ....... Actually I don't know haha it's morning and I'm just waiting for class to start twitling my thumbs :) haha literally on this phone haha ok now is the time where I'm a babbling Brooke :) and I actually will go on for a while more saying absolutely nothing :) haha ok I found my friends so I'm leaving bye!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment