Monday, December 1, 2008

GOALs for the week :)

  • Monday: think of three miracles that have occurred today.
  • Tuesday: learn one new thing that I never knew about someone.
  • Wednesday: give a compliment to everyone I talk to and think about all the good things about them while I talk to them.
  • Thursday: smile at someone I don't know who looks sad.
  • Friday: not do any complaining about things.
  • Saturday: hum a song every time I open my locker. :) ((it always makes me smile when I hear people humming)
  • Sunday: do no homework.
((ps. these goals are certainly not limited to my own personal use. they are free. you can borrow them whenever needed and they are not limited to these days of the week, it is only a suggestion. :) feel free to mix and match as you please. This is a limited time offer though :) take advantage while you can))

No comments: