OK, so this week my grandparents have been up visiting us from Utah :) and we have been having so much fun! I don't have a license which is pathetic because I am turning 18 in like 2 weeks!!! woah!! I can't even believe that. A real adult finally and I have nothing that I can do with that. Ugh well I guess i'm not in a huge hurry to be a big old grownup :) haha well actually kinda I'm just ready for people to stop treating me like a kid! I hate that! It is for sure my enemy! >:-{ haha I like that face :) well anyway so yeah I have been driving my family everywhere this weekend and I am liking driving a lot! it is good. uhhhhhh and now I can't concentrate cause I'm listening to a movie in the back ground.
evan almighty :) it is a good one :)
I'll definitely write all about thanksgiving when I post pictures. :)
Happy thanks giving!! Ps... it's tomorrow :)
No comments:
Post a Comment