"If it is to be, it is up to me."

"Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, it empties today of its strength."

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

So the other day my brother and I decided to do a spa day. :) This was one of the funnest nights we've had together. :) He was a really good sport to do this crazyness with me!
Posted by Brooke at 5:01 PM
Labels: Spa day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Brookie monster :)

  • Us by Regina Spektor
  • Samson by Regina Spektor
  • Gray Or Blue by Jaymay
  • Sea Green, See Blue by Jaymay
  • You Are The Only One I Love by Jaymay
  • Autumn Fallin' by Jaymay
  • Loading Playlist...

My Blog List

  • The Patterson Family
    F U L L MOVIE Near and Dear MOVIE FREE FULL DOWNLOAD
  • The End of the Beginning:My Life. My Thoughts. Me.
    Weekly Planning 5

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (29)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ►  2009 (9)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2008 (30)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ▼  November (21)
      • miracle of the day
      • Evolution: I have the ultimate argument!!
      • so I'm going to start making goals. Today we talke...
      • Brynn's bath time
      • Thanksgiving part one :)....... ((not really about...
      • Quotes of the day from my hilarious siblings. :)
      • This is my great grandma Hawkes. Last time we went...
      • I love this picture Because it shows about 5 gen...
      • This is my cute little grandma Patterson in her c...
      • Babbling Brooke
      • day of november 19th... WARNING this is filled wit...
      • spellcheck :)
      • My favorites :)
      • One day my best friend Tim and I went to play base...
      • So yesterday we were looking at our scrap book an...
      • "Some of the greater things in life are unseen, th...
      • love
      • Friendship: "To be ready, willing, or cheerful, jo...
      • So the other day my brother and I decided to do a ...

About me

My photo
Brooke
namaste: the divinity within me respects the divinity with you
View my complete profile
Photobucket

Us

02 Us.m4a
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.