Sunday, November 30, 2008

Brynn's bath time

so this morning brynn and I were getting ready for church and brynn was in the bath and I was in the shower and first of all brynn is so cute whenever she is using the bathroom or showering she sings at the top of her cute little lungs :) so I went to get her out and I wrapped the towel around her and she said ""I look like Mary" haha how cute is that? :) then yesterday we were taking a bath together and she says " ok Brooke let me wash your hair" so she washes my hair then tells me to lay back and she rinses out all the soap just like I do to her haha then she does it with the conditioner and so then I say ok brynn now let me wash your hair and she won't let me :( what a rip off :) haha. But so cute :) oh and right now she is singing "our song" by Taylor swift in a southern accent :) keep in mind that she is 3 years old :) haha oh and she's been speaking with a brittish accent lately too and so has zac they are a comedy act sometimes :)

No comments: