Thursday, November 20, 2008

day of november 19th... WARNING this is filled with the basic inate manifestations of my outlook on this glorious day

Ok So, I haven't written much in this blog yet so I decided that I should probably start doing that. I kind of want this to be like my journal since I'm so sick of writing stupid journals then loosing them or throwing them away. ;) 
Ok so, let's see, today was actually a really good day. I was tired and I have been loosing my voice lately but that's fun sometimes cause I said something at lunch and Tim said that it sounded like I was yodeling :) haha! It was really cool. My laugh also sounds really funny when my voice is gone. But the one thing I hate about it is that I can't sing. :( I really love to sing. Music really makes me happy and also sad sometimes but sad in a good kind of way. Like when you are just tired and don't feel like trying to be happy for anyone and just want to listen to a sad song and fall asleep it's nice. :) haha. I'm not sure if that really made sense. Well... I just got done doing this project that we've been doing in Econ. and I actually don't even know why I am talking about it because it is my enemy :) haha but anyway since we are in a bull market right now I named my project...... (drum roll) "Sirloin Stock" *bu dum chhh!* haha ... Get it? :) Well anyway, I thought it was funny (story of my life :) hahaha)
Oh and I talked to my mom for a long time tonight which was really good. :) We talked about all the things that I was afraid to tell her when I was younger. and I figured out that I am not a very open person. :/ I never told my mom about any of my silly crushes or any of my friend problems or... anything!!! I felt really bad while I was telling her about all these silly little crushes I've had and all the stupid drama that I've gone through and she didn't know anything about it. :( I'd be sad if my daughter didn't tell me stuff so I decided to start telling her stuff, even if she laughs at me :)> Ok.... so to get back onto my day, lunch was pretty fun. :) Tim and Christine and I sat over on the side of the school where we usually sit. It's nice over there cause it's not so crowded and dirty as it is inside. :) haha we probably sound like total loser faces. :) Hahaha Oh and another good thing that happened today was that I got to go over to my bishop's house to have a little pre thanksgiving dinner with all the youth in the ward. And I got to know Eli better tonight which was pretty cool. :) I am running short on kids my age in the ward and he is a senior just like me so that was really nice. :) Oh and he love Taylor Swift which I LOVE! and I just bought her new album which is amazingly amazazing! That's pretty much all I have been listening to lately. I guess I'm getting to the point in my little entry where I ramble about basically nothing and just keep going on and on. I think this comes from our journal assignments that we have for Mr. Rouse. :) I love that teacher. He is definitely my all time fave :)
wellllllll I think that i am going to go read Twilight :) Which is a book that everyone and their mom is obsessed with right about now :) and I don't care if people think it's just a stupid fad :) I like stupid fads sometimes :) It's fun to be all silly and girly and lovey dovey sometimes :) :) :)
I would definitely know :) hahaha. 
OK Well,,, I'll hopefully keep you updated on the amazing events of my extremely eventful life :) 
Over and out :)

No comments: