Saturday, October 24, 2009

Why I don't cook: :) and why I'm not becoming a mom any time soon haha

hahaha so this is why I don't cook... today I tried to make zac a special lunch cause he was feeling all down in the dumps. So I asked him what he wanted and we went through all our food in the pantry and he chose stove top stuffing, mashed potatoes, corn bread, and baked beans. ok so I started with the stuffing, delicious but zac decided that he didn't like it so I was the only one to eat that. Potatoes: I started making them but discovered that we were out of milk... one half stick of butter down the drain. Baked beans: zac ate two bites... corn bread: after cooking them we looked at the package and discovered that they had expired in 2007 haha... so out of all that cooking zac had one bite of stuffing, two bites of beans and I got fat. now he is eating fishey crackers and I'm using up all our tuperware with the left overs xD oh yeah and brynn has a fever so she is just loading up on otter pops hahaha. 

No comments: