Saturday, October 24, 2009

Blog instead of stupid facebook :)

ello :) I've decided to start using my blog instead of my facebook. I'm so sick of facebook. It makes me jealous and hateful and mad and sad and I am sick of facebook stalking people that i like and people that I don't like hahaa. It's not good for my attitude haha. so anyway I just got done with a week without my mom. She was in utah for reasons which I may disclose in the future... not that I really honestly think anyone is really reading my blog but ya know just in case haha so anyway :) :):) :) ... Brynn and Zac have been being so cute this whole week haha. Brynn dressed up as pocahontas in my old costume from when I was her age that my grandma made for her :) She looked just like me haha. 
so today she was in the bath and I was in the shower right next to her in my mom's bath room and I was shaving my legs and I cut my leg pretty bad. ya know when you accidentally slip and drag the razor the long way across your leg and it's like this huge slit in your skin? haha yeah.... It's like the stupidest feeling when you cut yourself shaving isn't it??? It's like... I don't even feel like I can say ouch cause I did it to my self haha.. I don't know how to explain it but I just laughed as the blood was streaming down my thigh to my ankle. But then brynn looked over and she was so cute she got so worried when she saw me. and she was like Brooke! what happened!? haha and so I told her and she said "oh I'm glad I don't shave my legs" haha. so then I was looking like such a dork looking around for a bandaid after I got out of the shower haha I had to hold my hand over the wound to stop it from bleeding all over the place. haha so we were all out of bandaids so I had to get like a gauze pad and tape it on there haha. When brynn saw it she was like "that's like daddy's head!" haha (from when my dad had skin cancer on his forehead) but anyway It's actually really stinging right now haha and has been all day :) yay! 
So I told you about the whole freaking food thing this afternoon that was super annoying. I almost wanted to throw a ball of fire across the room. haha but then I rethought that idea using my logic and decided that would probably be a bad Idea :) haha... so i decided to just stab the heck out of the stupid hard as a rock corn bread haha :) that was truly theraputic :)  
so right now I'm talking to tim about how much I hate users. Man I hate being used. LIke more than anything else in the entire world I hate feeling like someone is just being nice to me while they need me. and feeling like you are just so easily dispensable. Like it doesn't really matter if you are there or not. And I hate being a show friend too. Like when someone is going to a party and just wants to bring you along just to have someone with them. it doesn't matter who it is with them. Just the fact that they had someone to bring was way more important. 
woah haha anyway I'll stop ranting :) But It's just annoying haha. Tim is dealing with this super annoying girl who reminds me a lot of a super annoying other person who super annoys me with their super flakyness and inconsideration haha :) :) So I'm giving him my psychiatrist advise :) hahaha... well. I think I'm going to get ready for bed. 
the stupid long process of scraping all the junk off my face haha fun fun :) :) well I love you blog :) thanks for being such a good listener :) :) sleep well :) talk to you tomorrow :) 

No comments: