"Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, it empties today of its strength."
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
A new goal for a new day :)
So this week my friend Liz and I decided to start a sugarfree diet :). I am also considering a vegetarian diet because truthfully I just get a tiny bit grossed out by meat. Haha. But anyway to cick off this feat of mine, tomorrow I am going to 24 hour fitness before work to get pumped :)! I'm going to go every day this week because I have a seven day pass :) so! I'm super excited :). And I'm going to e healthy and thin! I've been reading more of the secret and it's so interesting to think about how much your thoughts affect your life. I'm not sure if I am a firm believer but I do see exactly why this is proven to work in so many cases. I'll talk more about it next time but read the secret if you haven't. It's really interesting. I am also on my way to completing my learning of us by Regina spektor on the piano :) I'm pretty excited about it :) well, God bless till we meet again :) love, peace, namaste
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment