Saturday, March 6, 2010

cowboys and indians :")

Tonight my mom and I are having "cowboys and indians" night. :") (thats my indian smiley face) haha. But anywhoo, we are going to go out for indian food at bombay house and then we are going out country dancing! :) it should be a night to remember :). I love doing things with my mom. She is the best person in my life right now. I don't know how anyone else on earth goes throughout their daily life without knowing her. :) Ps. this morning I went out with Liz Canal and Sam and Julia to Yoga at the Hindu temple in Spanish Fork, Utah. :) But when we got there there was a Guru there instead of the usual Yoga class so we listened for a while and looked around. But they do Yoga every night there so I think I am going to start going either on weeknights or saturday mornings. I could use some inner peace. I am not feeling "unpeacefull" or anything but you can always use more peace in your body and soul right? :) Well I am going to head out to the flea market now with my mom at velour in Provo to buy some cowboy shirts now :) so until we meet again, namaste peace, love, and lol :)

No comments: