"Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, it empties today of its strength."
Sunday, March 7, 2010
The law of attraction: things I DO want in my life
I DO want to be healthy
loving to all people, creatures, and things
charitable
kind
at peace with my soul and body and mind
to learn or improve a new skill each day
to be dilligent in scripture study and prayer
to be in bed on time so that I can wake up early enough for meditation and excersise and prayer and scripture study
to have a clear face. I DO want to have a clear face :)
to speak only kind words to and about all people
to be smiley and positive
to love more openly and freely
to be more comfortable around people
to be more social
to be more giving
to fulfil my calling in church more dilligently
to attend all my church meetings
to share my love of the gospel more openly
to eat more healthily
to wake up and be cheerful in the mornings
to be a better worker
to make good use of my time
to find a great man to spend time with and who loves me for me and who treats me with respect always
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment