"Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, it empties today of its strength."
Saturday, January 23, 2010
After a long day.
Today has been a long day. You know those days where it feels like actually five days all packed together?! That was today. Work at zuas till 3, took Brynn and zac to zupas for lunch then for a drive around town. Then home and a shower to wash off stinky zupas smell, then chuckarama with the fam + grandma, then the creamery on ninth with Micah, then my near death experience driving in the snow... I crashed into a curb because my car brakes were not working, probably one of the scariest feelings loosing control of your car... Then the wilkinson center to see heather and all those chicas. :) it was a fun but long day. I think my car may be totalled. Also, Micah is leaving on a mission Wednesday. That's hard to handle. I feel like I need to make quality of all the time I can possibly spend with him before he departs. Man I do love that kid. I feel like I've had so many goodbyes in my lifetime. Every move I've had, every mission, every move of someone else, every friend going off to college. I'm so sick of it. Not to complain cause there are a lot harder things to deal with than that but I have a hard time with knowing that i am not going to see someone I love for such a long time. I've resorted to not making new friends when I move. It's way easier haha cause i know in less than a year I'll be somewhere new. Well anyway I was just going to say that after a long day, don't you love taking off your bra, washing off your makeup, taking off your pants and rubbing the heck out of your eyes!? Hahaha or perhaps I'm just a goon. But anyway come loon or goon I'll always love my fleece sheets. Goodnight moon. -_-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
:) Even though we've said goodbye in the past, it never really meant goodbye it just meant see you later and you'll remain in my thoughts and my heart until that 'later' comes. <3 So glad to have you as one of my best friends for life.
Love, Gen.
Post a Comment