Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to be in a normal relationship where the guy was committed to me and always followed through on promises and plans. I'm not complaining. I just think it would be really super awesome if I had the opportunity to experience that. I do know of someone who fits that very discription. But he is unavailable.... Of course. No, he isn't married he is on a mission. Hah. But seriously, sometimes I wonder if there is something wrong with me because I have never been in a real relationship. I know plenty of guys who like me but nobody will commit to me? What Is that all about? Sorry I'm complaining. But I guess I don't need to apologize cause this is my own blog and you don't have to read it if you don't like it. But, I really am confused as to why it seems like everyone I know is in a relationship or at least has had one. Sometimes I just wonder if I am doing something that drives guys away..... But I have pa-lenty of guy friends. So I don't get it. Even all my weirdest friends seem to have an easy time finding men. Even my mom found a perfect man the second after she decided that she wanted to start dating again. I put off the vibe that I am perfectly happy being single and I am, but that doesn't mean I don't want a real relationship sometimes. Just is case anyone was confused about that.

No comments: